Is your kid’s birthday coming in the next week or next month? Want to throw an amazing celebration without spending a lot? Great! You are reading the right post. We have listed numbers of kids birthday party ideas whether he will be turned out 1 or 4 on his/her next year.
A birthday party is necessary today to bring a happy smile on a kid’s faces & generate long-lasting memories. They may want to have fun and enjoy the exciting birthday party with new games, themes and more.
To make the birthday party celebration a memorable event that your kids remember for years, you do not need to go for some expensive options like booking an expensive venue. You can make it memorable at home too with our exciting party ideas that can be as exciting and fun.
Without wasting more time, let’s see the kids birthday party ideas based on your kid’s age:
For Your 1 Year Old Child:
- Party Hat Theme: Each child who comes to the party should have worn a special party hat as per their attire. It’s called a mad hat birthday party theme. Isn’t it cool that every child’s head is covered with a cone-shaped hat?
- Musical Party: Let kids enjoy singing some nursery rhymes and other kids’ popular songs. Along with this, let them dance and if possible you should dance with them too. It makes them happy and brings a big smile on their faces.
- Special Birthday Cake: You will agree that the cake cutting time is the focal point of the birthday party. Design a birthday cake based on your kid’s favorite animal, fruits, or any other stuff. Today musical cakes are available too. You can go with that option.
For Your 2 Years Old Child:
- Bring the Favorite Stuffed Toy: Invite all your guest kids and request them to bring their favorite a teddy bear or a stuffed animal to the party. Let your kid and guests play with each other’s teddy bear, making friends and enjoy the moments. If your kid is invited to such a party and wants to impress others with our kid’s teddy; you would browse a variety of teddy bears online at BeaRegards and don’t miss checking out the customizable recordable teddy bear.
- Glow in the Dark Party: Covert your home birthday party venue into an amazing place by adding some glow stickers, strobe lights and more. Kids love to enjoy painting themselves and other kids’ faces with the colors.
- Circle Birthday party: Kids at this age understand the simple shapes – circle. Plan a circle based theme party that includes lots of balloons, polka dots dresses, a kiddie pool with lots of plastic balls of different colors, etc. Also, let them do some noisy fun with the bubble wraps as well.
For Your 3 Years Old Child:
- Jungle Theme: Kids at this age can understand the animals, birds and so, the jungle theme is the perfect one. Invite guest kids to join the party dressed in animal costumes. Also, distribute the animal paper mask to wear.
- A Magic Show: You can hire a local magician to arrange a magic show for the kids. Hiring a clown to entertain the kids is also a great idea.
- Fancy Dress Party: The invited kids guest come in a fancy dress as their favorite cartoon character, marvel’s avenger, superhero, storybook character or any other. Remember, you should have to give sufficient time for the guests to prepare the fancy dress.
- Balloon Bursting: The all-time favorite game for all ages is a balloon bursting. Fill up the balloons with chocolates & little treats like stickers of superheroes or cartoon characters. You can hang them everywhere in the venue where the kids can access them easily. Let them burst the balloons and collecting the chocolates and other goodies.
For Your 4 Years Old Child:
- Treasure Hunts: Whether kids like other games or not, but they love to play the treasure hunt game. Hide some stuff like a toy, a box of chocolates, piggy bank, teddy bear, or stuffed animal somewhere in the venue. Also, give the clues where the treasure is stolen otherwise your kids will not get any of them. Means make the task easier for them. Whoever finds the particular stuff, it will belong to him, that would be the condition. To make this game interesting, you can choose the recordable teddy bear as a treasure. The teddy will keep speaking the predefined words as you have set like “Find me”, “Help me”, “I’m hidden, catch me”, etc.
- Creative Yet Messy Party: This is popular among the kids nowadays. They do love to play with the paint, decorating supplies, strings, play dough, etc. Let them enjoy making some creative from the raw stuff and being messy at the same time.
- Unstuffed Animal Party: The idea is simple. Get some unstuffed bear animal kits for the birthday party and give the invitee kids to make a stuffed animal from the parts. This way, you can examine your kid’s ability to understand the body parts (hands, pairs, head) and where they can be jointed. Not sure where to get the unstuffed animal, don’t worry, BeaRegards can be your right place to buy from.
These are a few birthday party ideas without breaking the bank for your kids from 1 to 4 years old. Try any of the above birthday party ideas for your kid’s next birthday and have some fun celebrating the birthday with new games and themes.